Thursday, April 3, 2008

my feeling of my new group member

I feel far with my church mate and caregroup member.I don't want to miss any part of the time to get closer to my new group. When I from Youth to Tertiary I feel alots, I feel uneasy, uncomfortable, unfeeling & unlove. I don't know what is LOVE? I have ask myself alot of time but the answer always is ???

I admit that I very miss Youth, but I have overcome it. Is just that i will still miss my shepherd. I will ask myself some question..is she okie with her new group? is she can adapt in it? is she still member me? is she treat me as friend or sis-in-christ? or just a past time in it? I don't have the couage to ask her face to face, I don't know why? But I really treat her as my shepherd,friend and sis-in christ !

Now I talk about my new group member, I know one sis in my group her name is Kerlyn, I have known her when I was just a blur sec1 gal. But at that time I don't know her much, now also not much. In Di I also know one sis her name is Joleen, she is my 2nd shepherd, my frist shepherd is Kerlyn. In total i have 3 shepherd and is so good that we all in tertiary group..heehee =p

No comments: